Didactic guide of the course:
In this online training, we analyze the role that muscle electrostimulation can play for back health, entering a really exciting field where different strategies interact. We also examine the wide range of possibilities in terms of needs, from people who simply want to improve their posture, to those with injuries and pain that limit them in their day to day.
Let’s take a look at how electrostimulation becomes a very useful tool to facilitate and accelerate results. We will review the different forms of work, explaining how this technology should be applied, always providing a biomechanical justification: central training or lumbar area, hypopressive exercises, postural correction, etc.
We collect all the information related to this topic in this online muscle electrostimulation course because it is necessary to understand everything related to the components of abdominal and lumbar strength and stability, and the proper management of intra-abdominal pressures from a point of anatomical, physiological and biomechanical point of view and, of course, to understand posture, not only the direct analysis of the structure of the spine but also its intimate relationship with the biomechanics of the extremities and their muscle chains.
Regarding the “strictly electrical” part, we will analyze the parameters that must be applied, we will offer criteria when choosing an electrostimulator according to the use that will be given. In any case, we will work with analytical equipment (Compex and Chattanooga, the latter programmable), as well as with electrostimulation vests.
- Analyze and select the appropriate electrical parameters for core, hypopressive and posture training.
- Develop practical cases with the different EMS presentations: analytical and global.
- Offer advanced biomechanical knowledge of the abdominal-lumbar region for the application of EMS in order to maximize results.
- Offering critical and advanced insight into the different purposes of abdominal training from power to stability work in patients are disc injuries and how electrostimulation can produce a specific stimulus.
- To subject the abdominal region to different physiological and physical stimuli, and to understand how electrostimulation can maximize its performance.
- Apply muscular electrostimulation in the field of postural correction, both static and dynamic.
- To evaluate beams, angles and actions with electromyography, as well as the acute effects of EMS on the activation of core-related musculature and postural aspects.
- Knowing the essence of hypopressive training as a comprehensive system for improving performance and well-being, understanding in a critical and constructive way how muscle electrostimulation works with this type of training from different perspectives developed by the Myox EMS methodology.
- Electrostimulation and core training
- Electrostimulation formats: analysis
- Comprehensive Core Training
- Practical exercises for core
- Postural correction – electroposturology
- Progression criteria
- Development of practical cases
- It is an intense and demanding training that adds up to a total of 40 hours of work: assistance with theoretical and practical videos on the online platform, study time, interaction in doubt forums, private tutoring with Professor Juan Peris (the training includes 4 hours), and of course, tasks to be carried out by the student, examination and revision of the same.
- The student will have access to the teaching material through the online platform myox.fit, and also through our Myox app.
- At the end of the entire study process, which you can take at your own pace (with a maximum of 3 months from enrollment), you can take the certification exam.
* Estimated hours for the sum of the contents in videos, study, forums, tutorials and exam.
After completing the 40 hours of work and study, and of course, having passed the certification exam, the students will receive a level certificate of this training in which the subject and the hours of study load are specified.
- You can currently register for € 190 (original price: € 200).
- Discounts are not cumulative.
- 190 euros
- EXEMPT FROM VAT UNDER ART.20.1.9 OF LAW 37/92 OF DECEMBER 28