Compex cold / heat gel packs designed to soothe pain relief, reduce inflammation and relieve muscle cramps, which makes them the ideal product for both injury treatment and prevention.
The reusable gel packs (29×27 cm or 21×14 cm):
- Soothe aches, pains, bumps and bruises.
- Flexible even when frozen
- Microwave safe
- It includes a mesh to apply the pack directly on the skin.
Operating temperatures: the gel pack administers approximately 2ºC / 28ºF of cold therapy after having the pack in the freezer and 43.5ºC / 110ºF of heat therapy when it is heated in the microwave.
Cold THERAPY helps treat:
- Inflammation, muscle spasms and pain.
- Swelling or bruising caused by minor injuries
- Headache and / or migraine
Heat THERAPY helps treat:
- Sore and stiff joints
- Muscle pains
- Muscle tension and cramping