FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- COLD AND HEAT THERAPY: for specific areas
- EXTENSIBLE NEOPRENE: premium 4mm elastic neoprene that allows maximum range of motion
- CUSTOMIZABLE DESIGN: easy to adapt for different types of adjustment
- ADAPTABLE LINING: the inner lining allows you to adjust the removable gel pack
- HOT GEL / COLD REUSABLE PACKAGE: The gel bag is moldable to fit the joints and muscles
The gel pack administers approximately 2ºC / 28ºF of cold therapy after having the pack in the freezer and 43.5ºC / 110ºF of heat therapy when heated in the microwave.
Peripheral vascular disorder, decreased skin sensitivity, poor circulation, cold urticaria. DO NOT use this product if you cannot check your skin during treatment (at least every 10 minutes).
Check if the pain has increased or if there are burns, numbness, tingling, itching, swelling, blisters or other changes in the skin.
If you experience any of these symptoms, discontinue use immediately and contact your doctor.
It is not recommended to put a Gel Pack directly in contact with the skin; place a cloth between the Gel Pack and the skin.
People with known sensitivity to dermatitis or allergies caused by neoprene-based products should not use neoprene brackets.
If you experience pain, swelling, sensitivity changes or any unusual reaction while using this product, consult your medical professional immediately.
The support must be well adjusted, but without impeding circulation. Never carry this support on an open wound.
There are no reviews yet.