Features of Compex SP 4.0:[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_accordion style=”modern” shape=”round” color=”peacoc” active_section=”1″][vc_tta_section title=”COMPEX DESCRIPTION:” tab_id=”compex-description1ed3-421c”][vc_column_text]The Compex SP 4.0 helps you increase your levels of strength and muscular endurance, optimises your rehabilitation and speeds up your recovery process.
Compex SP 4.0, a wired electric stimulator relevant in the market for including very complete electric stimulator programs.
Including all the features of Compex SP 2.0, Compex SP 4.0 also offers rehabilitation programs that can be helpful for those with frequent sports injuries and/or who exercise frequently.
This tool has 30 programs including Mi-Action, Mi-Scan and Mi-Range functions that allow you explore the best feelings and results in your workouts.
In addition, at the Myox Institute, we want to make sure you make the most of your Compex, so we invite you to our online Compex clinic: How to train with Compex?, where you will learn the most important notions for an adequate use of the equipment. Moreover, for those who wish to maximize the performance of their muscle stimulator, we include a €100 coupon to invest in our training:
Online muscle electrostimulation course
Electric muscle stimulation clinics[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”COMPEX SP 4.0 TECHNOLOGY:” tab_id=”compex-technology”][vc_column_text]
MI, PERSONALISED STIMULATION FOR EACH PHYSIOLOGY
- Compex SP 4.0, equipped with exclusive MI (Muscle Intelligence) technology, adapts to each of your muscles by individualizing electrical parameters, to provide you with a more effective and comfortable performance. The Compex SP 4.0 includes the MI-Sensor in one of its channels.
HOW DOES MI COMPEX SP 4.0 FUNCTION WORK?
- performs a muscle scan before the start of the training program and automatically adjusts the electrical parameters of your Compex stimulator to your physiology.
- helps to adjust the optimal intensity with the pain management TENS program, recommended to relieve the pain sensations in acute phases. With this function you ensure optimal results without risk.
- with this function, the Compex SP 4.0 indicates the optimal level of stimulation during the use of the Recovery and Massage programs.
• Resistance • Endurance • Strength • Explosive strength • Cross training • Core stabilization • Hypertrophy • Muscle building • Warm-up • Capillarisation
RECOVERY / MASSAGE:
• Training recovery • Post-competition recovery • Relaxing massage • Reduce muscle soreness • Regenerative massage
• Pain management TENS • Reduce muscle tension • Muscle pain • Neck pain • Back pain • Tendinitis • Heavy legs • Cramp prevention
• Muscle atrophy • Reinforcement
• Firm your arms • Tone your thighs • Firm your stomach • Define your abs • Shape your buttocks[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”SET CONTENT” tab_id=”set-content”][vc_column_text]The COMPEX SP 4.0 box contains:
- Electric muscle stimulator
- Set of 4 Snap wires
- MI-Sensor wire
- 4 Snap electrodes 5 × 10 cm
- 8 Snap electrodes 5 × 5 cm
- Transport case
- User manual
|MUSCLE INTELLIGENCE||MI-scan, MI-range, MI-tens|
|UPLOAD REMOTE HISTORY:||No|
|PROGRAM CATEGORIES:||Conditioning, Fitness, Pain management, Recovery/Massage, Rehabilitation|
|NUMBER OF PROGRAMS:||30|
|NUMBER OF CHANNELS:||4|
|POWER:||120 mA, 400 us, 150 Hz|
|POWER SUPPLY:||Rechargeable battery in less than 4h30|